BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trying to Stay Afloat

Hey Bloggers, so things have been sort of crazy for me lately and it's caused me to be quite stressed out. I had a paper due today that I pushed to the last minute but got it done! I hope I did well, but who knows, the teacher for that class grades pretty harshly. But i've done all I can do so I'll just have to see what happends.

Also, I had a terrible weekend of eating everything in sight and gained about like 4 pounds. I know it's not real weight so i'm not freaking out that much, but I am disappointed with the fact that I let myself eat like that. I'm still going to remain positive though, and pick myself up!

I never heard back from the people I sent my headshots too, time to move on to more auditions. I e-mailed Radiant 3 productions and I should be gong to a shoot on friday. I know it's not cool of me, but i'm not exactly thrilled to be going up there. I just have a bad taste in my mouth about the last visit I had where I did nothing but paperwork. They are shooting now, so maybe this time will be better. I just want to go on set and not be in the office stapling documents and filing.

Thanks for reading,

Liv

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping things pick up for you and you're not stuck doing lame paperwork =-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liv,

    I stumbled across your blog... the field you want to go into sounds exciting! I hope you get an audition soon so that we see you on the big screen! ;)

    Megan
    http://designinganddefying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete