BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!




So today is my birthday! I am 22, i'm feeling happy and optimistic about it. :) I dont have any major plans, my boyfreind is supposed to be taking me to a museum to see the Dali Exhibit. I dont know much about him (Dali), but I love looking at art work so I think it will be fun. Over the weekend, I want to have a girls night out and go somewhere like a bar or lounge. I'm not a drinker at all, but I just want to go out with my freinds and have girl talk. We'll see what happens.

I went to a shoot with the production company i'm interning with yesterday and it wasn't that great. I didn't stay that long (thank goodness) but I did a whole bunch of grunt work. I would really love to talk to someone who is in the business of film/television production and ask them about this PA business. Don't get me wrong, I am trying to be as postive as I can about it, but it's hard when I feel like i'm not learning anything. All I did was sweep...walk documents around..move this tent...get coffee...and just grunt work. The only thing that was kind of cool was that I was on set and got to see the 'real people' in their element. The producers, camera men, and everyone work together really well to get things done. I just wish I was learning more. But i'll hang in there.

As far as my acting, I spoke with the Director/producer of the film that has taken forever to get finished. He said that he's not done filming and we will be starting up soon but he's having to move. I wish that it could get done sooner, but oh well. I'll continue to look for more roles. I hope all of you are well out there!

Thanks for reading,

Liv

4 comments: