BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Need for fun!


Hey Bloggers, sorry i've been gone for a few days things have just been pretty crazy! I hope you like the picture, I actually created this! I am a member of this site called Polyvore, my cousin showed it to me and it's been my guilty pleasure. You can create these beautiful pieces of art using whatever you want, most people use fashion as their inspiration and so do I. I have decided that each time I make a blog I will post something I have made versus just an ordinary picture! In this poly I used various items, the dress is Anna Sui and the shoes are Christian Louboutin! Hope you like it. You can check out my Polyvore profile here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1213414

I had an exam on Thursday, I'm not sure how I did but i'm hoping for the best. I did well with my eating and this week I was down .4. I'm still paying the price for my crazy weekend of eating a few weeks ago, and now I know that I dont want to do that agian. I hate going up and down with my weight, I just want to make progress and that's it.

My birthday is on thursday, my boyfreind has something planned for me but i'm not sure what it is. I like suprises though, so i'm kind of excited. But i'm also finding that I dont have that much fun in my life. Everything is about school and work. I know the kind of life I want eventually, a great job, great husband, great friends, great house. I know that nothing is perfect and that includes my life, but I want to get as close to that perfect life as I can. Because I believe I am worth it! Part of that is having fun! I need to make sure that my life is fulfilling in every way.

So I promise myself that i'm going to try and have more fun in my life! I think you all should as well!

Thanks for reading,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment