BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been gone for a few days, I have been working on a lot of different things which has kept me away from my blog! First thing, I will be meeting with Radiant 3 Productions this Monday. I spoke with a guy that works there and he is very nice. He told me about all of the things that the company is doing, which are alot of films and broadcast. I am excited to be a part of the team.

He told me I will learn how to edit and I can be on set for some of the films so that is exciting! I can't wait to see what happens and what else I can learn. I also resigned from my position as secretary from an organization at my school that I as a part of. That was sort of difficult because I have a hard time giving up on things, but it was the best thing for me.

I got a few grades back in school, and i'm doing pretty well so i'm happy about that. I always like to start off strong so that later on I dont have to stress about school. I Hope all of you are well out there! :)

Thanks for reading,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment