BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am Liv

Hey everyone my name is Liv and welcome to my blog. I am an aspiring singer, actress, writer, and television/film producer. I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia and I have dreams to be a star! I want this blog to be my journey going through school, life, and my road to being successful in the entertainment industry. I am 21 years old and plan to graduate with a bachelors degree in Broadcast Journalism with a minor in theatre in December 2011.

I want to meet all of the wonderful people out there! I'm a really nice person that loves to connect with people. I hope you all decide to take this journey with me!

You can also check out This Calls for a Publik Outkry, my other blog about celebrities! I can't wait to meet you all!

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment