BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blogger life

Hey Everyone! Again, sorry it has been a few days, I am finding that it is harder to keep up with the blog and all of the things going on in my life. But I created this blog to stick with it, and I plan to do that! I had my meeting with Radiant 3 Productions on Monday and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm not quite sure if they are that interested in me since I dont have that much expeirience yet, but I still feel like they are willing to give me a chance. I think my personality helped to carry me along, even one of the editors told me that I seem very energetic and excited which is good. Next week, they are going to start production for an independent film and one of the guys told me that I could help out. My name was added to the call sheet.

Since the meeting I haven't heard from them, I hope that's because they don't plan to contact me until it's time to work on the film. Sometimes I get nervous when I don't hear from people. Speaking of that, I also haven't heard from Wonderoot TV. I have sent a few e-mails after I went up there and toured the facility but no one is answering me. I guess i'll give them a few more days or a week or so before I look for more opportunities.

I'm also concerned that my schedule might begin to conflict a little. Over the summer, I was cast in an independent film and due to the actors and actresses, we are not done filming. I talk with the director/producer/writer alot about it and he told me we are going to start back up. I hope that this won't conflict with the production companies I want to help out with. I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I get there. Other then that, I am just working hard on various things in my life, I hope all of you are doing great out there! :)

Thanks for reading,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment