BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Aftermath

Hey bloggers! So I just took my test that I was stressing about..and I actually think I did well. The test is all essay/short answer so you REALLY have to know what you are talking about. You can't just identify, you have to actually know it. Despite that, I think my 2 hour study session before the test worked out, there was only one question that I wasn't positive about, but after I talked with some of my classmates afterwards, I think I may have guessed right. So i'm feeling good about it.

I weighed myself on Wednesday and I lost .2 of a pound since Monday. It's not that much, but i'm happy with that. I have been going to these workout classes that are on Monday and Wednesday and I think they have really helped to boost my weight loss. I've also been eating a much more balanced diet, so that's helping too.

I have not heard from Wonderroot TV or Radiant 3 Productions and I am feeling a little nervous.  I'm not sure if I should look for more opportunities for my production resume, or wait to see if they contact me. Also, the independent film that I am acting in has been taking a long time to finish production. I haven't been looking for more auditions since I have been working on this film, since I don't want to overwhelm myself with things to do. I can only work on one project at a time as far as my acting if that makes since. Aspiring actors/actresses? How do you deal with this?

Thanks for reading,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment