BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Working :)

Hey everyone! I am currently at work and am beginning to feel tired =/. I stayed up really late last night playing the Playstation move, it's really fun! I currently have a job where I work in production for a live show that presents jewelry. It's like QVC but we show high end items. I work cameras and type the information up on the screen. It's pretty cool, but of course it's not what I want to do with my life.

The good thing about this job is that I come into contact with people that know a lot about the business and can help me out. I actually have been helping one guy out with his show called "Movie Talk" I told him that when he gets the episodes ready I will start to post them on my blog so you can see them!

On a side note, I really need to loose a few pounds. I lost weight awhile ago, the smallest I got to was 130 pounds (i'm 5'5). I looked really great, now...i'm 167 and I really need to get it together. I know they say that you don't "have" to be thin in order to be an actress/singer, but I know the reality of the situation is that if your body is right, it doesn't hurt. I need to start eating right so I can get that together. Yet another goal I have set for myself! :) Hope all is well for you all out there!

Thanks for reading,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment